Want to see pretty graphs? Log in now!
npm install solid-code
|40||downloads in the last month|
|Last Published By|
|Version||0.0.11 last updated 11 months ago|
|Dependencies (12)||optimist, check-types, colors, cli-table, nodewatch, gt, req-count, optional-color-logger, glob, lodash, jshint, jsc|
- unit testing using https://github.com/bahmutov/gt
- with code coverage using https://github.com/gotwarlost/istanbul
- js complexity using https://github.com/bahmutov/js-complexity-viz
- AMD/node requirements using https://github.com/bahmutov/req-count (coming)
- jshint style (coming)
- Dojo loader support (in progress)
npm install -g solid-code
- Looks for foo.js | fooTest.js in subfolders
- Runs GT unit tests, outputs results and code coverage
- Computes code complexity
- (in progress) Computes dependency weights
You can specify multiple source files, they are tested sequentially.
solid foo.js bar.js solid examples\*.js -- loads all js files in folder examples solid examples\**\*.js -- loads all js files in all subfolders in examples
Few command line switches
- --watch or -w to watch source files and rerun analysis automatically on change.
- --help or -h shows command line options and exits.
The tool tries to be as silent as possible if the code is solid. Otherwise it will print detailed description of the failure: failed unit test results, insufficient code coverage, code is too complex.