sql2mongodb (aka Priceless), MS SQL Server to MongoDB Export Tool
Want to see pretty graphs? Log in now!
npm install sql2mongodb
|9||downloads in the last week|
|20||downloads in the last month|
|Last Published By|
|Version||0.1.0 last updated a year ago|
|Keywords||sql, mssql, export, import, mongo, mongodb|
|Dependencies (8)||express, jade, connect-flash, connect-mongodb, mongoose, session.socket.io, socket.io, tedious|
sql2mongodb (aka priceless)
MS SQL Server - MongoDB export tool
MS SQL Server initialization and MongoDB export tool. It uses node.js and express for web server architecture; websocket(socket.io) and traditional http protocols, MSSQL connectivity with Tedious and MongoDb connectivity with Mongoose. MongoDB session management using as well. You can connect to MS SQL Server and query databases. When you are fine with the table or stored procedure, export it's structure and data to MongoDB server if you want. You can use nginx 1.3.13(latest) for WebSocket experience.
Project is under development.
How to Install
npm install -d sql2mongodb
How to use
- If you enter user and password correct you would see databases on combobox otherwise you may not able to connect to mssql server.
- When you have selected database from combobox then you should write table in memo
- stored procedures and query functionality is not implemented yet
- mssql named instances not supported cause of tedious
- Records begin id is line number, not a guid or something else
- You may have timer display bug
- You may experience slow transfer on windows platform after some period if you have a lot of records on mssql ( > 1 million )
Copyright 2013 Erhan Gundogan
Licensed under the MIT License.