JSGI based webapp framework
npm install stick
|1||downloads in the last week|
|29||downloads in the last month|
|Version||0.2.4 last updated 6 months ago|
Stick is a modular JSGI middleware composition layer and application framework.
Stick provides an
Application object that can be used to compose web
applications out of JSGI middleware components. Middleware can in turn
define methods or properties on the application object to make itself
configurable to the outside world.
Currently Stick comes with the following middleware modules:
- basicauth - basic HTTP authentication
continuation - generator-based async requests
- error - generating error pages
- etag - ETag based conditional GET
gzip - GZip content encoding
- method - HTTP method overriding
- mount - mounting other applications
- notfound - generating 404 pages
- params - form data parsing
- render - mustache.js templates (mustache shold be installed separately with
npm install mustache)
- requestlog - collecting per-request log messages
- route - Sinatra-like request routing
- session - session support
- static - serving static files
upload - handling file uploads
Check out the demo applications and documentation to learn more.
npm to to install Stick:
$ npm install stick
To start the stick demo application run the
common-node (Common Node is installed via
npm install common-node -g) command with the
demo.js script in the stick directory:
$ common-node examples/demo.js
Then point your browser to http://localhost:8080/.
Stick is distributed under the MIT license.