Want to see pretty graphs? Log in now!
npm install substance-data
|10||downloads in the last week|
|26||downloads in the last month|
|Last Published By|
|Version||0.9.0-1 last updated 2 months ago|
|Keywords||data, linked-data, graph|
|Dependencies||underscore, substance-util, substance-operator, substance-chronicle|
|Dependents (7)||lens-reader, substance, substance-document, substance-io, substance-libary, substance-library, substance-reader|
With Substance.Data you can:
- Model your domain data using a simple graph-based object model that can be serialized to JSON.
- Traverse your graph, including relationships using a simple API.
- Manipulate and query data on the client (browser) or on the server (Node.js) by using exactly the same API.
Data.Graph(A data abstraction for all kinds of linked data)
- Persistence (You can persist your data to a Data.Store)
- Operational Transformation (for incremental updates)
- Versioning (Every graph operation is remembered and can be reverted)
Using the latest NPM release
$ npm install substance-data
Or clone from repository
$ git clone https://github.com/substance/data $ cd data $ npm install
For running the testsuite, make sure you have mocha installed
sudo npm install -g mocha
Run the tests