Sweets — future web framework
npm install sweets
|7||downloads in the last week|
|8||downloads in the last month|
|Version||0.3.3 last updated 14 days ago|
|Keywords||future, web, framework, sweets|
|Dependencies (8)||async, authen, units, valid, apis, apis-resource, apis-return, nunjucks|
Next Web builder toolkit
- Focused on RESTful api creation
- Auto api routing generation
- Multilanguage support
- Database independent
- Builded-in authentication with user's roles
- Client lib (but you can use your own)
- Follows UnionAPI recommendation
- JSON all the time
- API testing UI
- No ORM
Sweet is abstraction for one task. Here list of ready to use sweets
Best way to try sweets is to clone sample app and follow instruction from there.
Also all sweets available through npm.
The GPLv3 License, see the included LICENSE.md file.