Local Tunnel for the service: [Browsertap](http://browsertap.com)
npm install taptunnel
|12||downloads in the last week|
|24||downloads in the last month|
|Version||0.1.3 last updated a year ago|
|Dependencies (15)||colors, guid, mime, outcome, comerr, plugin-express, sprintf, structr, underscore, vine, step, commander, plugin, send, express|
Local Tunnel for the service: Browsertap
- Minimal setup required. Just run
taptunnelin terminal and you're done.
- Run any locally hosted website.
- Runs by default on port 443 for additional security.
- Instantly see your website update in your browser after making changes. No need to refresh your page. (think CodeKit, or LiveReload).
If you already have node.js installed, just install it as a global package:
npm i taptunnel -g
taptunnelin the command line.
- Open any browser, and navigate to your locally hosted website (e.g: localhost).
- Click the browsertap bookmarklet, or browser extension.
- You're testing