Want to see pretty graphs? Log in now!
npm install typescript-develop
|10||downloads in the last week|
|21||downloads in the last month|
|Last Published By|
|Version||0.9.5 last updated 5 months ago|
|License||Apache License 2.0|
npm install -g typescript
- Install Node if you haven't already (http://nodejs.org/)
- Install Jake, the tool we use to build our compiler (https://github.com/mde/jake). To do this, run "npm install -g jake".
- To use jake, run one of the following commands:
- jake local - This builds the compiler. The output is in built/local in the public directory
- jake clean - deletes the build compiler
- jake LKG - This replaces the LKG (last known good) version of the compiler with the built one.
- This is a bootstrapping step to be executed whenever the built compiler reaches a stable state.
- jake tests - This builds the test infrastructure, using the built compiler.
- jake runtests - This runs the tests, using the built compiler and built test infrastructure.
- You can also override the host or specify a test for this command. Use host= or tests=.
- jake baseline-accept - This replaces the baseline test results with the results obtained from jake runtests.
- jake -T lists the above commands.