|Full Name||Alex Fernández|
Packages by alexfernandez
- deployment Continuous deployment for the masses. Download the latest version of your GitHub package, run tests and deploy to the specified directory. Run a deployment server to launch deployments from the internet, and integrate with GitHub easily. Includes an API to fire deployment from an external source.
- loadtest Run load tests for your web application. Mostly ab-compatible interface, with an option to force requests per second. Includes an API for automated load testing.
- microprofiler Low-level profiling for node.js: squeeze those microseconds.
- nodecached Memcached server written in node.js. Also contains a client compatible with node-memcached, and can be used as an in-memory cache too.
- performance A short and quick way to assess performance on a server.
- prototypes Some common prototypes for node.js: string.startsWith(), object.countProperties() and more. Functions are added using Object.defineProperty() to avoid polluting new objects.
- simplecached Simplified memcached server.
- testing Simple asynchronous testing framework. Never again count your asserts! This tiny testing library is fully callback-based and has a rich API for asserts.