Packages by alexgorbatchev
- npm-diff Diff two versions of a node module
- amqp-eventemitter EventEmitter over AMQP
- npm-awesome Stake in the ground for npmawesome.com
- gulp-testium This is a gulp plugin for testium.
- syntaxhighlighter-parser Parser module for SyntaxHighlighter
- sweatshop Very basic factories helper to generate plain objects and scenarios for tests.
- less-compiler A handy LESS compiler from a series of compilers that have the same signature.
- gulp-print Prints names of files to the console so that you can see what's in the pipe.
- generator-coffee-generator CoffeeScript Generator generator for Yeoman
- jade-compiler A handy Jade compiler from a series of compilers that have the same signature.
- emiflake A utility library for creating a service that generates unique IDs at scale. Think of it as containing the common logic of Twitter's Snowflake and Boundary's Flake.
- html2markdown An HTML to Markdown converter.
- syntaxhighlighter-brush Brush module for SyntaxHighlighter.
- coffee-compiler A handy CoffeeScript compiler from a series of compilers that have the same signature.
- retabber Replaces all tab characters with in a smart way, spaces similiar to what your regular IDE does.
- unindenter Unindents a string by a maxiumum possible number of white space present on each line.
- stylus-compiler A handy Stylus compiler from a series of compilers that have the same signature.
- coffee-errors Patches error stack to display correct line numbers. CoffeeScript has built in support for this, but it only works when the script is executed through the `coffee` command. If you are running mocha, node-dev, jasmine or any other method, the functionality isn't on.
- karma-browserify Browserify for Karma
- and 10 more