|Full Name||Nicolas Bevacqua|
Packages by bevacqua
- grunt-ec2 Grunt tasks to create, terminate, and deploy to AWS EC2 instances
- ponyedit An interface between contentEditable and your UI
- paqui Dead simple, packager-agnostic client-side package manager for component developers
- spawn-machine Spawn processes with the friendly API found in .exec!
- pemcrypt Read and write secure encrypted files
- ponyfoo-db Micro package which manages database reconnection
- grunt-pemcrypt Use pemcrypt to automatically encrypt and decrypt JSON configuration files
- ultramarked Marked with built-in syntax highlighting and input sanitizing that doesn't encode all HTML
- grunt-verify-app Verifies an application listens on a port when spawned
- grunt-commit-emoji Commit through Grunt to add random emoji to your messages
- ponyfoo-docs Pony Foo Platform Documentation
- contra Asynchronous flow control with a functional taste to it
- lazyjs Unopinionated Script Loader alternative to CJS and AMD
- ponyfoo-env Environment configuration used by Pony Foo services
- ponyfoo-log Preconfigured multi-transport logging
- selenium-standalone-painful installs a `start-selenium` command line to start a standalone selenium server with chrome-driver
- node-assetify Node client-side asset manager tool. Please refer to https://npmjs.org/package/assetify, instead.
- grunt-assetify Compile your assetify static assets before even launching your application!
- and 30 more