|Full Name||Nicolas Bevacqua|
Packages by bevacqua
- ponyfoo-www Pony Foo Platform home
- ponyfoo-web Miniature `express` opinion-set
- process-finder Find processes using a simple API
- ponyfoo-log Preconfigured multi-transport logging
- grunt-verify-app Verifies an application listens on a port when spawned
- grunt-ec2 Grunt tasks to create, terminate, and deploy to AWS EC2 instances
- node-sigint Normalize sigint signals on windows platforms
- grunt-commit-emoji Commit through Grunt to add random emoji to your messages
- lazyjs Unopinionated Script Loader alternative to CJS and AMD
- spawn-machine Spawn processes with the friendly API found in .exec!
- node-assetify Node client-side asset manager tool. Please refer to https://npmjs.org/package/assetify, instead.
- grunt-pemcrypt Use pemcrypt to automatically encrypt and decrypt JSON configuration files
- ponyedit An interface between contentEditable and your UI
- grunt-ngdoc grunt plugin for angularjs documentation
- grunt-integration Run Integration Tests using Selenium, Mocha, a Server, and a Browser
- campaign Compose responsive email templates easily, fill them with models, and send them out.
- ponyfoo-slug Slug utility library used to manipulate Pony Foo uris
- and 30 more