|Full Name||Nicolas Bevacqua|
Packages by bevacqua
- paqui Dead simple, packager-agnostic client-side package manager for component developers
- ultramarked Marked with built-in syntax highlighting and input sanitizing that doesn't encode all HTML
- grunt-integration Run Integration Tests using Selenium, Mocha, a Server, and a Browser
- selenium-standalone-painful installs a `start-selenium` command line to start a standalone selenium server with chrome-driver
- grunt-usemin-patterns Patterns for grunt-usemin
- ponyfoo-slug Slug utility library used to manipulate Pony Foo uris
- ponyfoo-web Miniature `express` opinion-set
- ponyfoo-www Pony Foo Platform home
- grunt-grunt Grunt task to run tasks on other Gruntfiles
- lazyjs Unopinionated Script Loader alternative to CJS and AMD
- grunt-mocha-webdriver-painful Grunt task to run Mocha tests against a Selenium grid or local Selenium instance
- space-machine Split a string by spaces. Use .spawn like an .exec!
- ponyedit An interface between contentEditable and your UI
- process-finder Find processes using a simple API
- grunt-verify-app Verifies an application listens on a port when spawned
- campaign Compose responsive email templates easily, fill them with models, and send them out.
- node-assetify Node client-side asset manager tool. Please refer to https://npmjs.org/package/assetify, instead.
- spawn-machine Spawn processes with the friendly API found in .exec!
- gstat Prints image stats in a prettily formatted table
- and 30 more