|Full Name||Chris Ackerman|
Packages by bluejeansandrain
- bluejeansandrain.scaffold DOM creation and serialization system.
- bluejeansandrain.series Execute a series of asynchronous method calls in sequence, optionally passing data from the previous to the next.
- server-foundation A foundation for building command line server applications.
- bluejeansandrain.countdown Utility to wrap a function such that it executes it's inner function after n calls.
- gracefully Gracefully handle Ctrl+C and SIGTERM
- needy-nodecore Browserify's Node core emulation (node-browser-builtins), modified for client side requiring.
- meta-inline Pull in source files, inlining them where indicated by comment meta-tags.
- getargv argv manager
- cynic A pedantic wrapper around substack's optimist module for Node.js.
- associate Convert an object to an array, array to an object, or a function with multiple arguments into a function that takes an options map.
- vast vAST: A (mostly) generic abstract syntax tree generator.
- proxima An HTTP and TLS (HTTPS) reverse proxy server intended to replace full web servers for proxying Node.js applications.
- nauth Simple file based usernames and passwords with password hashing.
- allocator A resource allocation framework. Take Job in set A, assign to Slot in set B, where all slots are unique combinations of available resources.
- chanserve Server wrapper for creating psuedo server "channels" based on the request URL path.
- readme-serve Serve up README.md on localhost:8080
- fsis A set of utility methods for determining if a path is a specific type of resource without having to call fs.stat and then one of the is* methods on the returned Stat object. See Node.js fs.Stat methods.
- and 7 more