|Full Name||David Brockman Smoliansky|
Packages by dbrockman
- compare-property Array sort compare util
- gen-uuid CLI to generate v1 and v4 UUIDs
- hrtimer high-resolution time wrapper
- nlo List installed npm packages with current version and latest version if the package is outdated
- otp-key Generate random base32 key for two-factor auth
- pngsize Get the width and height of a PNG image or buffer.
- rot32 Like rot13 but with b64
- triangle-chars Map of 20 unicode triangle characters
Packages Starred by dbrockman
- moment Parse, manipulate, and display dates.
- mkdirp Recursively mkdir, like `mkdir -p`
- istanbul Yet another JS code coverage tool that computes statement, line, function and branch coverage with module loader hooks to transparently add coverage when running tests. Supports all JS coverage use cases including unit tests, server side functional tests
- inherits Browser-friendly inheritance fully compatible with standard node.js inherits()
- express Sinatra inspired web development framework
- mqtt A library for the MQTT protocol
- component Component package manager consuming git repositories
- restify REST framework
- mongoose Mongoose MongoDB ODM
- cli-color Colors, formatting and other tools for the console
- bcrypt A bcrypt library for NodeJS.
- node-inspector Web Inspector based nodeJS debugger
- request Simplified HTTP request client.
- mocha simple, flexible, fun test framework
- sequelize Multi dialect ORM for Node.JS
- nws Launch a node-powered static web server in the current working directory.
- migrate Abstract migration framework for node
- memcached A fully featured Memcached API client, supporting both single and clustered Memcached servers through consistent hashing and failover/failure. Memcached is rewrite of nMemcached, which will be deprecated in the near future.
- socket.io Real-time apps made cross-browser & easy with a WebSocket-like API
- and 23 more