|Full Name||David Brockman Smoliansky|
Packages by dbrockman
- compare-property Array sort compare util
- gen-uuid CLI to generate v1 and v4 UUIDs
- hrtimer high-resolution time wrapper
- nlo List installed npm packages with current version and latest version if the package is outdated
- otp-key Generate random base32 key for two-factor auth
- pngsize Get the width and height of a PNG image or buffer.
- rot32 Like rot13 but with b64
- triangle-chars Map of 20 unicode triangle characters
Packages Starred by dbrockman
- browserify browser-side require() the node way
- nws Launch a node-powered static web server in the current working directory.
- moment Parse, manipulate, and display dates.
- migrate Abstract migration framework for node
- istanbul Yet another JS code coverage tool that computes statement, line, function and branch coverage with module loader hooks to transparently add coverage when running tests. Supports all JS coverage use cases including unit tests, server side functional tests and browser tests. Built for scale
- socket.io Real-time apps made cross-browser & easy with a WebSocket-like API
- sqlite3 Asynchronous, non-blocking SQLite3 bindings
- connect-flash Flash message middleware for Connect.
- dirty A tiny & fast key value store with append-only disk log. Ideal for apps with < 1 million records.
- spdy Implementation of the SPDY protocol on node.js.
- sails API-driven framework for building realtime apps, using MVC conventions (based on Express and Socket.io)
- stylus Robust, expressive, and feature-rich CSS superset
- passport Simple, unobtrusive authentication for Node.js.
- json-stringify-safe Like JSON.stringify, but doesn't blow up on circular refs
- bcrypt A bcrypt library for NodeJS.
- bunyan a JSON Logger library for node.js services
- mongoose Mongoose MongoDB ODM
- and 22 more