|Full Name||David Brockman Smoliansky|
Packages by dbrockman
- compare-property Array sort compare util
- gen-uuid CLI to generate v1 and v4 UUIDs
- hrtimer high-resolution time wrapper
- nlo List installed npm packages with current version and latest version if the package is outdated
- otp-key Generate random base32 key for two-factor auth
- pngsize Get the width and height of a PNG image or buffer.
- rot32 Like rot13 but with b64
- triangle-chars Map of 20 unicode triangle characters
Packages Starred by dbrockman
- nws Launch a node-powered static web server in the current working directory.
- moment Parse, manipulate, and display dates.
- browserify browser-side require() the node way
- async Higher-order functions and common patterns for asynchronous code
- stylus Robust, expressive, and feature-rich CSS superset
- sequelize Multi dialect ORM for Node.JS
- sails API-driven framework for building realtime apps, using MVC conventions (based on Express and Socket.io)
- mongoose Mongoose MongoDB ODM
- archiver a streaming interface for archive generation
- dirty A tiny & fast key value store with append-only disk log. Ideal for apps with < 1 million records.
- mqtt A library for the MQTT protocol
- node-inspector Web Inspector based nodeJS debugger
- json-stringify-safe Like JSON.stringify, but doesn't blow up on circular refs
- istanbul Yet another JS code coverage tool that computes statement, line, function and branch coverage with module loader hooks to transparently add coverage when running tests. Supports all JS coverage use cases including unit tests, server side functional tests
- sqlite3 Asynchronous, non-blocking SQLite3 bindings
- mkdirp Recursively mkdir, like `mkdir -p`
- migrate Abstract migration framework for node
- and 23 more