|Full Name||David Brockman Smoliansky|
Packages by dbrockman
- compare-property Array sort compare util
- gen-uuid CLI to generate v1 and v4 UUIDs
- hrtimer high-resolution time wrapper
- nlo List installed npm packages with current version and latest version if the package is outdated
- otp-key Generate random base32 key for two-factor auth
- pngsize Get the width and height of a PNG image or buffer.
- rot32 Like rot13 but with b64
- triangle-chars Map of 20 unicode triangle characters
Packages Starred by dbrockman
- moment Parse, manipulate, and display dates.
- mqtt A library for the MQTT protocol
- socket.io Real-time apps made cross-browser & easy with a WebSocket-like API
- mkdirp Recursively mkdir, like `mkdir -p`
- memcached A fully featured Memcached API client, supporting both single and clustered Memcached servers through consistent hashing and failover/failure. Memcached is rewrite of nMemcached, which will be deprecated in the near future.
- cli-color Colors, formatting and other tools for the console
- restify REST framework
- sails API-driven framework for building realtime apps, using MVC conventions (based on Express and Socket.io)
- lodash A utility library delivering consistency, customization, performance, & extras.
- istanbul Yet another JS code coverage tool that computes statement, line, function and branch coverage with module loader hooks to transparently add coverage when running tests. Supports all JS coverage use cases including unit tests, server side functional tests
- archiver a streaming interface for archive generation
- spdy Implementation of the SPDY protocol on node.js.
- nws Launch a node-powered static web server in the current working directory.
- json-stringify-safe Like JSON.stringify, but doesn't blow up on circular refs
- inherits Browser-friendly inheritance fully compatible with standard node.js inherits()
- dirty A tiny & fast key value store with append-only disk log. Ideal for apps with < 1 million records.
- colors get colors in your node.js console like what
- node-inspector Web Inspector based nodeJS debugger
- and 23 more