|Full Name||David Ellis|
Packages by dfellis
- udp-rpc A simple UDP-based RPC server built on Node.js for low-bandwidth IPC.
- parallel-queue-flow A queue-flow constructor function like sloppy-queue-flow, but less sloppy!
- build-changelog A CLI to auto-generate a deploy ready changelog
- cache-redis An ES6 Map-like cache with redis backing
- async-cancelable-events Asynchronous cancelable (or not) EventEmitter-like object
- sloppy-queue-flow A constructor function for queue-flow that sacrifices queue correctness for parallelism
- express-route-util A Django-inspired routing and controller organization utility for the Express framework.
- agro-jsonrpc-server The common (private) JSON-RPC server for Agrosica.
- 2csv A pluggable file format converter into Comma-Separated Values (CSV)
- infiniqueue Simple synchronous queue to get around V8 issue with very large arrays as queues
- in-n-out Geofence inclusion and exclusion library
- tlp2csv A 2csv plugin for the Barth Electronics TLP file format
- binders binders creates binders full of bound methods
- localize A GNU gettext-inspired (but not conformant) localization library for Node.js
- clouseau A Node.js performance profiler by Uber
- uncaught-exception Handle uncaught exceptions
- weibayes Weibull-Bayes eta solver
- double-double-wrapper A wrapper for in-n-out to add resharing and caching of geofences without intermixing with usage logic
- md2jekyllhtml Converts GitHub-Flavored Markdown into Jekyll-style HTML
- and 11 more