|Full Name||David Ellis|
Packages by dfellis
- build-changelog A CLI to auto-generate a deploy ready changelog
- clouseau A Node.js performance profiler by Uber
- is-async Simple library for guessing if a function is async
- sloppy-queue-flow A constructor function for queue-flow that sacrifices queue correctness for parallelism
- cache-dir An ES6 map-like cache with file-based backing
- redis-broadcast Write redis commands to a set of redises efficiently
- localize A GNU gettext-inspired (but not conformant) localization library for Node.js
- binders binders creates binders full of bound methods
- udp-rpc A simple UDP-based RPC server built on Node.js for low-bandwidth IPC.
- parallel-queue-flow A queue-flow constructor function like sloppy-queue-flow, but less sloppy!
- nuvpl Gate oxide breakdown prediction for the Non-Uniform Voltage Power Law for any given voltage distribution
- async-cancelable-events Asynchronous cancelable (or not) EventEmitter-like object
- multitransport-jsonrpc JSON-RPC where performance matters
- 2csv A pluggable file format converter into Comma-Separated Values (CSV)
- tlp2csv A 2csv plugin for the Barth Electronics TLP file format
- express-route-util A Django-inspired routing and controller organization utility for the Express framework.
- double-double-wrapper A wrapper for in-n-out to add resharing and caching of geofences without intermixing with usage logic
- weibayes Weibull-Bayes eta solver
- and 11 more