|Full Name||David Ellis|
Packages by dfellis
- infiniqueue Simple synchronous queue to get around V8 issue with very large arrays as queues
- md2jekyllhtml Converts GitHub-Flavored Markdown into Jekyll-style HTML
- binders binders creates binders full of bound methods
- udp-rpc A simple UDP-based RPC server built on Node.js for low-bandwidth IPC.
- agro-jsonrpc-client The common (private) JSON-RPC client for Agrosica.
- uncaught-exception Handle uncaught exceptions
- nuvpl Gate oxide breakdown prediction for the Non-Uniform Voltage Power Law for any given voltage distribution
- sloppy-queue-flow A constructor function for queue-flow that sacrifices queue correctness for parallelism
- multitransport-jsonrpc JSON-RPC where performance matters
- express-route-util A Django-inspired routing and controller organization utility for the Express framework.
- 2csv A pluggable file format converter into Comma-Separated Values (CSV)
- clouseau A Node.js performance profiler by Uber
- is-async Simple library for guessing if a function is async
- parallel-queue-flow A queue-flow constructor function like sloppy-queue-flow, but less sloppy!
- uberclass-clouseau A subclass of uberclass that adds profiling support
- uber-ngen Package generator (structure, changelogs, tests, package.json, etc)
- redis-broadcast Write redis commands to a set of redises efficiently
- and 6 more