|Full Name||David Trejo|
Packages by dtrejo
- rotten figure out which branches in your git repository are rotten and haven't been merged into production in WAY too long.
- lazytemplating a single page app that makes it for ppl who don't want to code to write templates
- sesh super simple session middleware for node.js, even has optional 'magic' sessions which monkey patch the httpServer with one line!
- browserify-watcher watches a set of js files, bundles each with browserify into a bundle. uses browserify 1.x, currently.
- json-streamify Streaming version of `JSON.stringify`
- npmbro irc bot that runs npm commands for you while you bro out
- run Reruns the given file whenever a file in the current working dir subtree is changed.
- ampline amp up your command line — assign variables to output from common commands. a great complement to tab completion
- urn install cached npm modules without an internet connection
- vogue-dtrejo Auto-reload stylesheets in web browser whenever the CSS files are saved.
- npmbench benchmark each release of a node module published on npm against each other release using a small command line tool
- redis Redis client library
- report Report test results to npm's test result listings
- authors print a markdown list of authors/contributors to your git repo, including github usernames
- fuzzyblanket sets up your project to use alexseville/blanket according to the node.js instructions
- dtrejo David Trejo
- netstring A netstring implementation
- tictoc a simple timer just like the one from matlab. tic() dowork() toc(();.
- zk-mkdirp mkdir -p for ZooKeeper, using the `zookeeper` node module
- and 3 more