|Full Name||Charlie Robbins|
Packages by indexzero
- loggly A client implementation for Loggly cloud Logging-as-a-Service API
- revalidator A cross-browser / node.js validator used by resourceful
- objs A complete set of utilities for working with Objects.
- jitsu Flawless command line deployment of Node.js apps to the cloud
- sugarskull A Client Side Router for Single Page Apps
- kyuri a cucumber implementation with a few extra asynchronous keywords. supports 160+ languages and exports to VowsJS stubs
- vows Asynchronous BDD & continuous integration for node.js
- changes A consistent, fault tolerant CouchDB _changes listener with pre-fetch support
- module-foundry A web service for building node.js modules that runs on Linux, SmartOS and Windows.
- nssocket An elegant way to define lightweight protocols on-top of TCP/TLS sockets in node.js
- socketful creates socket.io event maps for resourceful.
- quill-tar Utility functions for packing and unpacking quill `system` tarballs
- smart-private-npm An intelligent routing proxy for npm with support for: private, whitelisted, and blacklisted packaged
- require-analyzer Determine dependencies for a given node.js file, directory tree, or module in code or on the command line
- multimeter render multiple progress bars at once on the terminal
- websocket-client An HTML5 Web Sockets client
- baton An orchestration tool powered by conservatory
- winston A multi-transport async logging library for Node.js
- haibu A node.js application server - spawn your own node.js clouds, on your own hardware
- neuron The simplest possible event driven job manager, FIFO queue, and 'task based cache' in node.js
- and 92 more