|Full Name||Matthias Götzke|
Packages by matthiasg
- acrobat Acrobat Reader --- Command Line Wrapper
- ariel continuously test and cover files using mocha and coveraje. Note: ariel requires an index.js in root as entry point for now.
- bluebird-as Higher Level functions on top of bluebird
- bsdiff-bin binary diff using bsdiff and bspatch. binaries included for windows
- cura-test-runner A simple mocha test executor. Just add as dev-dependency and write a test.js with require('cura-test-runner') to run all coffee/mocha tests and get notified via growl of failures"
- express-webapp-host express middleware to rewrite a html web apps base tag in the index html. This is useful for serving web apps (like angular) from different base urls.
- hl7-encoder a VERY simple library to create hl7 messages with standard HR7 encoding for 2.x messages
- q-fs-store filesystem based store for packages
- q-server Binary Package Manager Server
- quartermaster quartermaster is a small library to create compressed binary packages for distribution
- service-registry A simple registry to associated versioned service names with host/ip info
- win-groups Test windows user group memberships against local machine groups
- xor64 simple pure js library for generating random 64 bit numbers with XOR support
Packages Starred by matthiasg
- bluebird Full featured Promises/A+ implementation with exceptionally good performance
- colors get colors in your node.js console like what
- js-yaml YAML 1.2 parser and serializer
- marked A markdown parser built for speed
- modul8 Extensible CommonJS Code Packager and Analyzer
- optimist Light-weight option parsing with an argv hash. No optstrings attached.
- tedious A TDS driver, for connecting to MS SQLServer databases.
- view matthiasg's starred packages