|Full Name||Matthew Chase Whittemore|
Packages by mcwhittemore
- data-uri Create data uris of anything from anywhere.
- node-hooks An NPM for git hooks.
- context-error Tell users what line really matters in the stack trace.
- ejs-layouts add layout options for ejs to frameworks
- gist-pages Express meets gist.github.com to create an open blogging platform.
- ejs-list-render Render a list of nested ejs templates
- esprima.hks a syntax valadation pre-commit hook
- kickstarter Get data from kickstarter
- gist-db Treat your gist account like a database
- pivotal-git An integration for Git & Pivotal Tracker
- chicken A command line tool that lets you run chicken scripts
- hooks-config simplify interacting with the hooks.json config options
- require-more Add paths to require across your whole app
- test-npm-install a module for testing the npm install command if used inside of your own module such as done in hooks
- npm-installer install a package as if you were npm
- open-api An api framework that forces versioning, simplifies data validation, and automates documentation.
- sunlight-congress-api A simple wrapper for the Sunlight Congress API from the Sunlight Foundation
- and 4 more
Packages Starred by mcwhittemore
- canvas Canvas graphics API backed by Cairo
- express Sinatra inspired web development framework
- predictor A framework to automate the process of evaluating and running prediction models
- rss RSS feed generator. A really simple API to add RSS feeds to any project.
- rss-emitter Small library which import RSS feeds and emit upon new entries — Edit
- webshot Easy website screenshots
- view mcwhittemore's starred packages