|Full Name||Matthew Chase Whittemore|
Packages by mcwhittemore
- kickstarter Get data from kickstarter
- dont-commit-conflicts.hks stop contributors from commiting conflicts
- test-npm-install a module for testing the npm install command if used inside of your own module such as done in hooks
- esprima.hks a syntax valadation pre-commit hook
- ejs-layouts add layout options for ejs to frameworks
- require-more Add paths to require across your whole app
- npm-installer install a package as if you were npm
- hooks-config simplify interacting with the hooks.json config options
- gist-db Treat your gist account like a database
- ejs-list-render Render a list of nested ejs templates
- node-hooks An NPM for git hooks.
- context-error Tell users what line really matters in the stack trace.
- open-api An api framework that forces versioning, simplifies data validation, and automates documentation.
- sunlight-congress-api A simple wrapper for the Sunlight Congress API from the Sunlight Foundation
- gist-pages Express meets gist.github.com to create an open blogging platform.
- pull-checkout-merge-command.hook Run scripts after `pull`, `merge` and `checkout` succeed. Great for compiled source management between branches and automating migrations
- staged-git-files get a list of staged git files and their status
- chicken A command line tool that lets you run chicken scripts
- and 4 more
Packages Starred by mcwhittemore
- canvas Canvas graphics API backed by Cairo
- express Sinatra inspired web development framework
- predictor A framework to automate the process of evaluating and running prediction models
- rss RSS feed generator. A really simple API to add RSS feeds to any project.
- rss-emitter Small library which import RSS feeds and emit upon new entries — Edit
- webshot Easy website screenshots
- view mcwhittemore's starred packages