|Full Name||Michael Hernandez|
Packages by mhernandez
- arrayof Array#of for older browsers and node compat
- b64-utils Simple Base64 methods (encode, decode) using Built In buffers. This means its just an abstraction and will be as reliable as nodejs buffers are.
- bangdb BangDB Bindings for NodeJS
- benchget Simple Get benchmark command line similar to Apache Bench
- connect-os-stats Simply putting the status from node os into json and returning them to request.
- difference Calculate the difference of two arrays
- fez-browserify Browserify for your fez. Make your code Uber portable from backend to frontend.
- fez-tap TAP tests for your fez. Keep your tests ultra portable by using Tape. Run them on the backend with Fez, and on the frontend with anything else.
- fez-tape TAP tests for your fez. Compatible with frontend because it's Tape by Substack. -- Great for automated browser testing builds.
- lazy-range Lazy Range function for JS. Exposes forEach forEachAsync and toArray.
- level-stream-iterator A Level Up Addon that Implements iterator syntax over a stream.
- node-envify Bind configuration to process.env for easy manipulation of modules that use process.env for configuration. Simplifies or execution line in automated builds.
- node-ml A Collection of Machine Learning algorithms built for use with NodeJS
- object-transform-stream A collection a streams for working with objects and transforming them.
- stream-pipeline Efficient way of connecting disparate streams
- uniqueify Returns a array with only unique values. Otherwise known as a Set
- xml-escape Escape XML