|Full Name||Michael Heuberger|
Packages by michael.heuberger
- avconv Simply spawns an avconv process with any parameters and *streams* the result + conversion progress to you. Very small, fast, clean and does only this.
- find-remove recursively finds files and/or directories by filter options from a start directory onwards and deletes these according to plenty of options you can configure. useful if you want to clean up stuff within a directory in your node.js app.
- grunt-bk-filerev Fork of grunt-filerev with more features
- munge a tiny node module to munge any strings. useful if you want to obfuscate email addresses to valid, numeric html entities.
- pretty-seconds a very simple function to stringify any huge number of seconds. give it million seconds and it tells you how many days, hours, minutes and seconds in a pretty string.