|Full Name||Denis Rechkunov|
Packages by pragmadash
- pragma-config High-level configuration system for node.js application
- pragma-logger Simple logger
- pragma-scheduler Smart scheduler implementation
- pragma-singleton Singleton design pattern implementation which easy to use
Packages Starred by pragmadash
- node-uuid Rigorous implementation of RFC4122 (v1 and v4) UUIDs.
- concat-stream writable stream that concatenates strings or binary data and calls a callback with the result
- moment Parse, manipulate, and display dates.
- combiner Flexible file-joining library with functional middleware support.
- tar tar for node
- superagent elegant & feature rich browser / node HTTP with a fluent API
- gm GraphicsMagick and ImageMagick for node.js
- split split a Text Stream into a Line Stream
- express Sinatra inspired web development framework
- npm A package manager for node
- fs-extra fs-extra contains methods that aren't included in the vanilla Node.js fs package. Such as mkdir -p, cp -r, and rm -rf.
- duplexer Creates a duplex stream
- event-stream construct pipes of streams of events
- mongoose Mongoose MongoDB ODM
- through simplified stream contsruction
- blessed A curses-like library for node.js.
- when A lightweight Promises/A+ and when() implementation, plus other async goodies.
- traverse traverse and transform objects by visiting every node on a recursive walk
- async Higher-order functions and common patterns for asynchronous code
- and 29 more