|Full Name||Rob Loach|
Packages by robloach
- docpad-plugin-pygments Adds support for Pygments Syntax Highlighting to DocPad
- docpad-plugin-browserifybundles Bundle scripts into browserify packages
- docpad-plugin-robotskirt Markdown rendering for DocPad, using Robotskirt (sundown)
- docpad-plugin-webpack DocPad plugin to bundle CommonJS/AMD/Labeled Modules with webpack.
- docpad-plugin-haml Adds support for the HAML templating engine to DocPad.
- components-bootstrap Sleek, intuitive, and powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development.
- docpad-plugin-htmlmin Adds support to minify HTML in DocPad.
- docpad-plugin-downloader Download (and optionally extract) files into your project before your project starts generating
- docpad-plugin-inlinegui Adds the Web Write Inline GUI/CMS to your DocPad project
- docpad-plugin-nativecomments Adds support for native comments to DocPad
- docpad-plugin-multiplelayouts Docpad plugin that enables multiple layouts per document
- docpad-plugin-gist Allows you to easily embed GitHub Gists into your DocPad documents
- docpad-plugin-proxy Proxy specific routes of our DocPad server to different locations
- docpad-plugin-browserifydocs Browserify your documents by adding the `browserify: true` meta data
- docpad-plugin-associatedfiles DocPad plugin that fetches any associated files for our particular document
- docpad-plugin-html2coffee Adds support for HTML to Coffee(Kup) compilation to DocPad
- docpad-plugin-services Adds super simple support for many 3rd party services to DocPad
- docpad-plugin-partials Adds support for Partials (re-usable templates) to DocPad
- docpad-plugin-grunt Run Grunt tasks when building with DocPad.
- and 38 more
Packages Starred by robloach
- docpad DocPad is a next generation web architecture that lets you create fast static websites with dynamic abilities and powerful abstractions. Write your website as files on your computer, entries in a database, or even RSS feeds and DocPad will import it, generate & render it, then output a static website for deployment anywhere or a dynamic node website for advanced server-side functionality. Use it as a module or standalone. It's purely awesome. Check it out.
- view robloach's starred packages