|Full Name||Rob Loach|
Packages by robloach
- docpad-plugin-cachr Caches remote resources locally
- docpad-plugin-htmlmin Adds support to minify HTML in DocPad.
- docpad-plugin-tumblr Import your Tumblr content directly into your DocPad database
- docpad-plugin-eco Adds support for the Eco templating engine to DocPad.
- docpad-plugin-inlinegui Adds the Web Write Inline GUI/CMS to your DocPad project
- docpad-plugin-text Allows you to render templateData with HTML elements
- docpad-plugin-gist Allows you to easily embed GitHub Gists into your DocPad documents
- docpad-plugin-livereload Automatically refreshes your website whenever a rengeration is performed
- docpad-plugin-robotskirt Markdown rendering for DocPad, using Robotskirt (sundown)
- docpad-plugin-consolidate Template engine consolidation plugin for DocPad.
- docpad-plugin-highlightjs Adds support for Highlight.js syntax highlighting to DocPad
- docpad-plugin-marked Markdown rendering for DocPad, using Marked
- docpad-plugin-tags Create tag pages within DocPad
- docpad-plugin-feedr Adds support for reading feeds to DocPad
- docpad-plugin-browserifydocs Browserify your documents by adding the `browserify: true` meta data
- docpad-plugin-partials Adds support for Partials (re-usable templates) to DocPad
- docpad-plugin-nativecomments Adds support for native comments to DocPad
- docpad-plugin-cleanurls Adds support for clean urls to DocPad
- and 38 more
Packages Starred by robloach
- docpad DocPad is a next generation web architecture that lets you create fast static websites with dynamic abilities and powerful abstractions. Write your website as files on your computer, entries in a database, or even RSS feeds and DocPad will import it, generate & render it, then output a static website for deployment anywhere or a dynamic node website for advanced server-side functionality. Use it as a module or standalone. It's purely awesome. Check it out.
- view robloach's starred packages