|Full Name||Rob Loach|
Packages by robloach
- docpad-plugin-ghpages Deploy to Github Pages easily via `docpad deploy-ghpages`
- docpad-plugin-downloader Download (and optionally extract) files into your project before your project starts generating
- docpad-plugin-sitemap DocPad plugin which automatically creates a sitemap.xml file from HTML file output.
- docpad-plugin-nativecomments Adds support for native comments to DocPad
- docpad-plugin-jade Adds support for the Jade templating engine to DocPad.
- docpad-plugin-repocloner DocPad plugin that clones out repos into your website
- docpad-plugin-raw DocPad plugin that copies /raw directory to /out
- docpad-plugin-haml Adds support for the HAML templating engine to DocPad.
- docpad-plugin-robotskirt Markdown rendering for DocPad, using Robotskirt (sundown)
- docpad-plugin-pygments Adds support for Pygments Syntax Highlighting to DocPad
- docpad-plugin-partials Adds support for Partials (re-usable templates) to DocPad
- docpad-plugin-handlebars Adds support for the Handlebars templating engine to DocPad.
- bootswatch Bootswatch is a collection of themes for Bootstrap.
- docpad-plugin-gist Allows you to easily embed GitHub Gists into your DocPad documents
- docpad-plugin-html2coffee Adds support for HTML to Coffee(Kup) compilation to DocPad
- and 40 more
Packages Starred by robloach
- docpad DocPad is a next generation web architecture that lets you create fast static websites with dynamic abilities and powerful abstractions. Write your website as files on your computer, entries in a database, or even RSS feeds and DocPad will import it, generate & render it, then output a static website for deployment anywhere or a dynamic node website for advanced server-side functionality. Use it as a module or standalone. It's purely awesome. Check it out.
- view robloach's starred packages