Packages by segomos
- harvestapp A quick and simple Harvest timetracking/invoicing API. Couldn't get the other module to work so I wrote this real quick
- levenshtein-damerau A quick and easy Damerau Levenshtein implementation (not a Levenshtein only operation which doesn't do look aheads or transpositions).
- node-harmony Harmony is a /smart/ balancing module for nodejs (or any type of TCP server cluster). It's more than just a basic round robin balancer and is capable of persistent connections, detecting timeouts in servers, requeuing connections, and weighted balancing. This module is meant to grow encompass many different techniques and be suitable for /most/ applications. If you have ideas or something isn't working properly then please submit a bug report.
- optional Allows you to optionally include modules without surrounding everything with 'try/catch'
- sklog A super lightweight console logging library to help make things simple. This is very lightweight, it's meant only to make loggin easy - nothing more and nothing less.
- skoconc A nice, lightweight module that limits concurrency of a function. If you're looking to say 'I want 3 instances of this to run at a time', then this module is for you.
- skodld A quick and easy Damerau Levenshtein implementation (not a Levenshtein only operation which doesn't do look aheads or transpositions).
- skonq A super lightweight eN-Queuing library to help make things run in order. This is very lightweight, it's meant only to make queuing callbacks easier - if you need the flexibility of ASYNC or STEP then use those.
- timethis Function iteration benchmarking, implements functions similar to perl's timethis, timethese, and countit.