|Full Name||Ryan Day|
Packages by soldair
- colormatch A module for extracting colors from images and for generating lookup ranges that accept rgb and outputs ranges of rgb values for db lookups. Right now it uses ImageMagik in a child process to reduce the colorspace and return the top colors of an image. Alterntives with node-canvas or an all js jpeg decoder could be used. The latterwith the same js color quantization algorthims that would be needed to reduce the colorspace of the former.
- canvasutil Pixel transformations and processing for canvas
- s3npm publish packages to your own s3 bucket, install an resolve nested private or public deps without replacing or hacking npm
- find-git-repos this walks a path or paths, finds all of the git repositories, and their origins
- sorted-key-buckets Map a key to a bucket where the keys assigned to each bucket must be sorted. Creates new buckets as needed. used to make sorted string tables.
- fs-backwards-stream stream a file backwards
- floody combines floods of small stream writes while not delaying or buffering writes when not flooded. buffers only up to configure ammount and only keeps buffer around for at most configured interval.
- ua-device-type user agent based device type sniffer tablet||phone||tv||desktop
- packagegitconfig find the git folder for your package and parse the .git/config file into a useful data structure. also adds the github web url for the repo.
- hexip translates hex formatted ip addresses to long and dot decimal
- walkdir Find files simply. Walks a directory tree emitting events based on what it finds. Presents a familliar callback/emitter/a+sync interface. Walk a tree of any depth.
- tailfd Tail a file. This will continue to work even if a file is unlinked rotated or truncated. It is also ok if the path doesnt exist before watching it
- avg-stream average the last n samples and emit the result as a stream
- forwardho forward log data from a bunch of watched log files over the network with a simple json protocol
- shafile async sha file using built in crypto.
- when-connected call an async method with configurable timeout and when connected if reconnect is used
- gitconfiglocal parse the .git/config file into a useful data structure
- stream-hint detect type of a stream based on match on first dataevent
- kazoo streaming json parser with the interface of clarinet but streaming chunked value support. (the interface is extremely unstable right now)
- rotator Emit rotate events and rotate files based on interval. Rotate event handlers are called "rotater-tots" or just tots. Tots get passed a readable stream the log file path and the data passed in when the log was asociated.
- and 47 more