|Full Name||Ryan Day|
Packages by soldair
- npmish a proxy npm repository server that serves local tars and packs local repos when they are requested.
- packageroot return the closest parent or current directory that contains a package.json
- sshey simple node wrapper for interactive ssh sessions.
- canvasutil Pixel transformations and processing for canvas
- buffer-compare Lexicographically compare two buffers.
- chash hash a value to a consistent number within a specified range. in goes key out goes number that's it.
- logtime-interval when you would like a timer callback to fire based on the timestamp of the data you are processing - the timestamp of the data when you created the timer
- s3-service-registry use s3 to publish the hosts and ports of running services
- uniquecache cache that you found some unique value and make sure you don't tell anyone else in this process that it is unique while you save it.
- printastic-protocol a simple json wire protocol that supports binary file transfers. For talking with printastic servers.
- poll-stream poll a function on an interval emit data
- memcached-multiplex combine concurrent gets for the same keys into one get/multiget to the memcache server
- packagegitconfig find the git folder for your package and parse the .git/config file into a useful data structure. also adds the github web url for the repo.
- watchfd watch events open,change,unlink on all files that are refrenced or become refrenced by path. pause/resumeable
- line-stream simple line parsing string emitting stream. tired of implementing line delimited streams ;)
- when-connected call an async method with configurable timeout and when connected if reconnect is used
- xprop shells out to xprop to get X11 server properties (like resolution)
- gitconfiglocal parse the .git/config file into a useful data structure
- kazoo streaming json parser with the interface of clarinet but streaming chunked value support. (the interface is extremely unstable right now)
- and 47 more