|Full Name||Gorgi Kosev|
Packages by spion
- subsync Sync your (srt) subtitles using the command line
- fibby Use fibers with functions that take callbacks.
- genny A tiny ES6 (harmony) library for node 0.11.2+ that helps you use generators with node style callbacks.
- nac node app control and monitoring daemon based on config files (somewhat similar to procfiles)
- ntetris Play tetris in the command line
- execsync-ng Synchronous exec when you NEED it. Based on execSync with added Windows support.
- triplie An IRC conversation simulator (chatbot) utilising Markov chains, Hebbian networks and information theory.
- handlebars-cmd Invoke handlebars from the command line
- unix-socket-credentials Get the uid, gid and pid of a client that connects to your unix socket server
- connect-stack Create a new connect middleware function from multiple other middleware functions
- promise-streams A collection of streams that work well with promises (through, map, reduce)
- glob-intersect Check whether two file globs intersect
- simple-router Simple-router is a middleware-compatible router with support for promises.
- async-bfs Flexible functional async breadth first search
- anydb-sql Minimal ORM for mysql, postgresql and sqlite with complete arbitrary SQL query support (based on brianc's query builder sql)
- crlint JS lint tool based on complexity reports
- hidash Yet another mixin extension of lodash, with join product, toDictionary and filtermap
- ngbmin Simple AngularJS pre-minifier. Transforms all functions that end with $ng from function-injection to array injection syntax
- node-trace Add custom instrumentation to all or some of your code
- shelljs-ffi A close fork of shelljs that replaces the unreliable hacky execSync with another based on node-ffi.
- and 13 more
Packages Starred by spion
- bluebird Full featured Promises/A+ implementation with exceptionally good performance
- flask-router Flask-inspired routing system for node and connect. Nice if you just need a routing system without depending on connect, or need routing middleware without all features provided by express.
- view spion's starred packages