|Full Name||Zeke Sikelianos|
Packages by zeke
- hk An experimental Heroku CLI
- apps Create, validate, and render Heroku app.json manifests
- local-env Load your .env file into process.env
- dimensions Get the width and height of any image on the Internet. Supports BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, PSD.
- node-version-resolver Give me a semver range and I'll tell you the latest node version that satisfies it.
- harp-from-the-future Zeke's fork of harp with support for browserify and github-based project templates
- thief Color thief hacked to work with node
- carousel Turn HTML pages into keyboard-navigable slideshows.
- markdown-index Build a markdown table of contents for all the markdown files in a given directory tree.
- color-namer Give me a color and I'll name it.
- ghwd Open the github URL that matches your shell's current branch and working directory
- github-url-to-object Extract username and repo name from various flavors of GitHub URLs
- grunt-markdown2slides Write your slide deck in markdown without compromising stylability.
- faceplate Wrapper for Facebook authentication and API
- app-manifest A validator of Heroku app.json manifests
- wikipedias Metadata about Wikipedia's international subdomain codes
- geolocation-stream streaming API on top of the html5 geolocation API
- wikipedia-translator Scrape translations from Wikipedia pages
- markdown2slides Write your slide deck in markdown without compromising stylability.
- and 7 more
Packages Starred by zeke
- color-diff Implemets the CIEDE2000 color difference algorithm, conversion between RGB and LAB color and mapping all colors in palette X to the closest color in palette Y based on the CIEDE2000 difference.
- imacss An application and library that transforms image files to data URIs and embeds these into a single CSS file.
- connectivity Detect if the network is up (do we have connectivity?)
- hypernal Renders terminal output as html to simplify reusing server side modules in the browser.
- json5 JSON for the ES5 era.
- browser-request Browser port of the Node.js 'request' package
- tablify Quick and painless printing of tabular data
- browsernizr Modernizr wrapper for use with browserify
- euclidean-distance Calculate the Euclidean distance been two points in 2D/3D/nD space.
- division Simple and powerful wrapper over node.js cluster API. This module is inspired by impressive but abandoned project Cluster created by visionmedia (TJ Holowaychuk)
- drag-drop HTML5 drag & drop for humans
- whatever_modules node_modules?!? pssh whatever_modules
- human-interval Human readable time measurements
- lunr Simple full-text search in your browser.
- node-phantom-ws bridge between node.js and PhantomJS using pure WebSockets
- browserify-fs fs for the browser using level-filesystem and browserify
- npmrc Switch between different .npmrc files with ease and grace
- jsun Error catching JSON methods. Hides away the try/catch madness for parsing strings and stringifying JSON objects.
- cheerio Tiny, fast, and elegant implementation of core jQuery designed specifically for the server
- router A lean and mean http router
- and 29 more