|Full Name||Zeke Sikelianos|
Packages by zeke
- harp-from-the-future Zeke's fork of harp with support for browserify and github-based project templates
- wikipedia-translator Scrape translations from Wikipedia pages
- dimensions Get the width and height of any image on the Internet. Supports BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, PSD.
- github-url-to-object Extract username and repo name from various flavors of GitHub URLs
- markdown2slides Write your slide deck in markdown without compromising stylability.
- hk An experimental Heroku CLI
- ghwd Open the github URL that matches your shell's current branch and working directory
- design Describe things with design.json
- grunt-markdown2slides Write your slide deck in markdown without compromising stylability.
- wikipedias Metadata about Wikipedia's international subdomain codes
- thief Color thief hacked to work with node
- scroll-fever A progress bar that fills up as you scroll down the page.
- hk-manifest A Heroku hk CLI plugin for creating app.json manifests
- ord.zeke.xxx A website/webservice for displaying wikipedia word translations
- euclidean-distance Calculate the Euclidean distance been two points in 2D/3D/nD space.
- app-manifest A validator of Heroku app.json manifests
- markdown-index Build a markdown table of contents for all the markdown files in a given directory tree.
- faceplate Wrapper for Facebook authentication and API
- and 7 more
Packages Starred by zeke
- get-urls Get all urls in a string
- net-cluster a drop-in replacement for node's net module that works in a sane way when clustered
- beefy local development server that aims to make using browserify fast and fun
- express Sinatra inspired web development framework
- division Simple and powerful wrapper over node.js cluster API. This module is inspired by impressive but abandoned project Cluster created by visionmedia (TJ Holowaychuk)
- css-color-names A JSON Object of css color names mapped to their hex value
- cheerio Tiny, fast, and elegant implementation of core jQuery designed specifically for the server
- node-phantom-ws bridge between node.js and PhantomJS using pure WebSockets
- demeteorizer Converts a Meteor app into a "standard" Node.js application.
- easing Easing Functions Without the Framework Cruft
- dbox-sh a dropbox cli interface
- heroku-client A wrapper for the Heroku v3 API
- harp Static web server with built in preprocessing
- prompt A beautiful command-line prompt for node.js
- connectivity Detect if the network is up (do we have connectivity?)
- whatever_modules node_modules?!? pssh whatever_modules
- domify turn HTML into DOM elements
- extract-values A simple helper to extract values from a string based on a pattern.
- jsun Error catching JSON methods. Hides away the try/catch madness for parsing strings and stringifying JSON objects.
- and 29 more