Howdoi implementation in node.js with more options, more stackexchange sites and better text
npm install howdoi
|14||downloads in the last month|
|Version||0.3.2 last updated a year ago|
|Keywords||howdoi, command, line, search|
|Dependencies||optimist, request, cheerio|
Ask your computer how to do things from the command line.
Programming, server administration, system administration, general PC/Mac questions, math, even music all stackexchange sites supported.
Inspired by the original howdoi
Smaller, more full-featured, packed with extra options and not limited to code.
% howdoi learn to play bach What a great question! I am currently working my way through the second book, so I have more specific opinions about that. Of those I've learnt from the first book, I found the following to be less tricky: The C major prelude, of course. Curtis is right about the difficulty of the fugue, however. c minor prelude and fugue are a good first pair to learn ... [snip] ... http://music.stackexchange.com/questions/551/bachs-well-tempered-clavier-order (1/5)
- --engine google or duck [default: "google"]
- --site comma separated stackexchange sites [default: ["stackoverflow.com","serverfault.com","superuser.com","askubuntu.com","*.stackexchange.com"]]
- --result which search result [default: 1]
- --answer which answer [default: 1]
- --code extract only code [default: false]
- --links show all links [default: false]