Packages by andrewwinterman
- scuttle-example An example of demoing the scuttlebut protocol
- d3-link-register Implements a class to make working with the data structure expected by D3js graph layouts easier.
- sentinal-stream A transform stream which segregates a sentinel value into its own 'data' event.
- vector-clock-class make yourself some VectorClock instances
- d3.force-link-change Manipulate the links array in d3.force.layout objects
- d3.force-nodes Operations to add and remove nodes (and their links) from d3 force directed graphs
- array-all Boolean ALL an array
- scuttledemo A demo of the simple-scuttle module
- templatelanguage A tiny module that defines a templating language.
- bracket-stream given start and end symbols, emit the text between them as a single data event.
- git-credential A simple utility to get user's git credentials from node
- object-dotpath A tiny little module which helps you use a.dot.path to retreive a deeply nested attribute from an object.
- simple-scuttle Replicate state across a network with the scuttlebutt protocol.
- format-stream a simple formatter, stream style.
- new-from Modern version of dominictarr's from
- d3.force-link-status convenience functions for analysis of d3.layout.force().links() arrays.
- inpatience Timebox processes in case they hang
- gist-put A convenient command line utility for gists
- d3-mapping Utility to make working with d3 scales less painful
- index-of-js mdn Array#prototyp#indexOf
- and 1 more