|Full Name||Ryan Ramage|
Packages by eckoit
- kanso The surprisingly simple way to write CouchApps
- pico-couch-ddoc Use to make tiny couchdb design docs. Nothing fancy.
- schema-couch-boilerplate baseline web app for a schema couch
- app_settings Manage an app_settings property on a couchdb design document.
- follow-db-updates Easy CouchDB _db_changes follower, with older couch pollyfill
- headtrackr headtracking via webcam and WebRTC/getUserMedia
- sync-status-icon Icon that represents the status of a pouchdb sync, online/offline
- champ-views Map/reduce functions used in the champ music player
- redforms-fieldnames Determines the data field names from a form definition.
- schema-couch-ui Build an extensible ui on a schema-couch with very few lines of code.
- element-value Set or get a dom element value
- garden-core Small api to install, update and manage garden apps
- liferecorder-worker A couchdb-worker to upload from a liferecorder to couchdb
- memoir-playlist Create a playlist based on a duration from a memoir timeline
- map-reduce-chained chained map reduce on leveldb
- bresenham3d Calculate all integer points along a relativly smooth line segment in 3d space.
- level-liferecorder-sync Monitor a folder to import media from a liferecorder to leveldb
- gardener A node process manager for couchapps that depend on npm modules, or have npm modules bundled with them.
- media-folder-info Determine what media type a file or folder contains, mostly relating to a torrent
- garden-market-client Small client api to interact with a garden market.
- and 15 more