|Full Name||Forbes Lindesay|
Packages by forbeslindesay
- component-stream Streaming component builder straight from GitHub
- component-install Simple programmatic, asynchronous installation of a component
- reveal The HTML presentation framework
- ascii-math ascii-math to MathML conversion on the server side
- passport-photo Provide for avatars/profile photos what passport provides for authentication
- is-browser Test whether you're a component in browser or a package in npm
- diff-match-patch npm package for https://code.google.com/p/google-diff-match-patch/
- npm-fetch Fetch an npm module as a tarball
- token-scope A very fast approximation of lexical-scope
- component-ajax Standalone AJAX library inspired by jQuery/zepto
- jade-highlighter A robust syntax highlighter for jade in node.js
- mongo-operators Structured description of MongoDB's operators
- fetch-file Download from an http server to a local file.
- matches-selector Check if a DOM element matches a given selector, with decent browser support and unit tests.
- component-each Array / object / string iteration utility
- unescape-html The reverse of escape-html
- discern Discern information about git and github urls.
- format-number Formats numbers with separators every 3 digits and currency etc. Highly configurable.
- request-shared Logic for normalizing arguments for an http request
- request-logger Emit events when requests are handled or time out (useful for logging purposes)
- and 215 more
Packages Starred by forbeslindesay
- browserify browser-side require() the node way
- chalk Terminal string styling done right. Created because the `colors` module does some really horrible things.
- istanbul Yet another JS code coverage tool that computes statement, line, function and branch coverage with module loader hooks to transparently add coverage when running tests. Supports all JS coverage use cases including unit tests, server side functional tests
- jade Jade template engine
- mkdirp Recursively mkdir, like `mkdir -p`
- ms Tiny ms conversion utility
- passport Simple, unobtrusive authentication for Node.js.
- promise Bare bones Promises/A+ implementation
- rimraf A deep deletion module for node (like `rm -rf`)
- shelljs Portable Unix shell commands for Node.js
- view forbeslindesay's starred packages