|Full Name||Forbes Lindesay|
Packages by forbeslindesay
- supermarked Marked with syntax highlighting and ascii-math by default
- chronicle Logging with support for MongoDB
- closest Find the closest parent that matches a selector.
- teriyaki Tolerant CSS parsing and AST transformation
- is-browser Test whether you're a component in browser or a package in npm
- booting-nav Fix subnav to the top when it scrolls out of view (works well with bootstrap)
- win-spawn Spawn for node.js but in a way that works regardless of which OS you're using
- component-file File & FileReader wrappers
- sauce-lab Run a single test file on sauce labs. This just takes care of polling for the result.
- lsr Recursive readdir (`ls -R`)
- file-component File & FileReader wrappers
- request-sync Because sometimes you want your web requests to be synchronous
- seed-random Generate random numbers with a seed, useful for reproducible tests
- jade-highlighter A robust syntax highlighter for jade in node.js
- component-props Parse immediate identifiers from a js expression
- uglify-to-browserify A transform to make UglifyJS work in browserify.
- cabbie-persona Use cabbie to automate logging in with persona
- make-transform Make simple string based functions into browserify transforms.
- component-api API for creating, building, and installing components
- and 215 more
Packages Starred by forbeslindesay
- browserify browser-side require() the node way
- chalk Terminal string styling done right. Created because the `colors` module does some really horrible things.
- istanbul Yet another JS code coverage tool that computes statement, line, function and branch coverage with module loader hooks to transparently add coverage when running tests. Supports all JS coverage use cases including unit tests, server side functional tests
- jade Jade template engine
- mkdirp Recursively mkdir, like `mkdir -p`
- ms Tiny ms conversion utility
- passport Simple, unobtrusive authentication for Node.js.
- promise Bare bones Promises/A+ implementation
- rimraf A deep deletion module for node (like `rm -rf`)
- shelljs Portable Unix shell commands for Node.js
- view forbeslindesay's starred packages