|Full Name||Martin Wawrusch|
Packages by mwawrusch
- underscore-ext Some internal extensions to underscore
- simple-paginator Helper methods to deal with pagination.
- mongoose-plugins-accessible-by A mongoose plugin that adds role based security information to a schema
- mongoose-plugins-created-by Adds a createdBy field to a schema.
- protect-resource Middleware that deals with protection of resources. Supports roles and works transparently with all login vectors.
- mongoose-plugins-delete-paranoid Adds paranoid deletion to a mongoose schema
- mongoose-plugins-resource-limits Adds a createdBy field to a schema.
- mongoose-plugins-timestamp Some error objects prepackaged.
- mongoose-identity-store-multi-tenant A bunch of mongoose schemas to implement identity management (users, accesstokens, oauth apps)
- itunes-epf-feedcheck A module that checks the itunes EPF server for new files.
- hook.io-wget A hook to retrieve files through http. Based on the http-get module by Stefan Rusu.
- identity-server-client A client to connect to our identity server.
- fanignite-fanbox-client fanignite fanbox API client
- hook.io-tar A hook to archive and unarchive with tar. Operates synchronously for now.
- some-errors Some error objects prepackaged.
- http-bearer-token-file-store A low security file based storage for tokens that can be used to secure web services.
- hook.io-amqp-listener A hook that listens to an amqp queue and forwards messages to the hook.io bus
- mongoose-identity-store A bunch of mongoose schemas to implement identity management (users, accesstokens, oauth apps)
- api-facade A library that simplifies the exposure of data through REST interfaces in a secure, scope dependent way. Basically transforms internal data into whatever a client of your API has the right to see.
- modeista-queue-engine A queue engine abstraction
- and 13 more