|Full Name||Martin Wawrusch|
Packages by mwawrusch
- identity-server-client A client to connect to our identity server.
- mongoose-plugins-resource-limits Adds a createdBy field to a schema.
- mongoose-plugins-tags-simple Adds a simple tag field to a mongoose schema
- itunes-epf-feedcheck A module that checks the itunes EPF server for new files.
- modeista-api-client A client to connect to the modeista API.
- mongoose-plugins-accessible-by A mongoose plugin that adds role based security information to a schema
- persistent-task-status A node.js module, utilizing mongoose, that allows you to persist hierarchical task information for potentially long running, faulty tasks.
- mongoose-identity-store A bunch of mongoose schemas to implement identity management (users, accesstokens, oauth apps)
- mongoose-plugins-created-by Adds a createdBy field to a schema.
- http-bearer-token-file-store A low security file based storage for tokens that can be used to secure web services.
- hook.io-mock A hook to mock messages to debug your composite hooks. It listens to messages and replies with messages and custom data if a match is found. VERY 0.0.1
- mongoose-plugins-delete-paranoid Adds paranoid deletion to a mongoose schema
- authorization-server-client Client to access an authorization server for oauth2 token validation in a distributed environment.
- mongoose-rest-helper A bunch of helpers used to simplify rest development.
- hook.io-wget A hook to retrieve files through http. Based on the http-get module by Stefan Rusu.
- protect-resource Middleware that deals with protection of resources. Supports roles and works transparently with all login vectors.
- hook.io-blueprint-coffeescript A blueprint for your own hook.io hooks using Coffeescript and Vows
- route-active Checks if a route is active.
- api-facade A library that simplifies the exposure of data through REST interfaces in a secure, scope dependent way. Basically transforms internal data into whatever a client of your API has the right to see.
- hook.io-amqp-listener A hook that listens to an amqp queue and forwards messages to the hook.io bus
- and 13 more