|Full Name||Martin Wawrusch|
Packages by mwawrusch
- mongodb-objectid-helper A simple helper to determine if a string is a mongodb object id
- authorization-server-client Client to access an authorization server for oauth2 token validation in a distributed environment.
- protect-resource Middleware that deals with protection of resources. Supports roles and works transparently with all login vectors.
- modeista-api-client A client to connect to the modeista API.
- hook.io-mock A hook to mock messages to debug your composite hooks. It listens to messages and replies with messages and custom data if a match is found. VERY 0.0.1
- mongoose-plugins-accessible-by A mongoose plugin that adds role based security information to a schema
- fanignite-fanbox-client fanignite fanbox API client
- http-bearer-token-file-store A low security file based storage for tokens that can be used to secure web services.
- mongoose-identity-store A bunch of mongoose schemas to implement identity management (users, accesstokens, oauth apps)
- mongoose-identity-store-multi-tenant A bunch of mongoose schemas to implement identity management (users, accesstokens, oauth apps)
- mongoose-plugins-timestamp Some error objects prepackaged.
- some-errors Some error objects prepackaged.
- mongoose-plugins-tags-simple Adds a simple tag field to a mongoose schema
- hook.io-tar A hook to archive and unarchive with tar. Operates synchronously for now.
- api-facade A library that simplifies the exposure of data through REST interfaces in a secure, scope dependent way. Basically transforms internal data into whatever a client of your API has the right to see.
- persistent-task-status A node.js module, utilizing mongoose, that allows you to persist hierarchical task information for potentially long running, faulty tasks.
- hook.io-gzbz2 A hook to compress and uncompress. Operates synchronously for now.
- underscore-ext Some internal extensions to underscore
- mongoose-plugins-created-by Adds a createdBy field to a schema.
- scottyapp-api-client Official node.js API client for scottyapp.com. Documentation is available at http://scottyapp.com/developers
- and 13 more