|Full Name||Michael Schoonmaker|
Packages by schoonology
- slouch A lazy, pull-only, continuous replication server from CouchDB to MongoDB.
- sawmill Where logs go to be cut up and sent elsewhere.
- fromjson The simplest and most obvious remote object superclass that I could think of.
- grunt-bacn A Grunt plugin for managing BACN projects.
- npm-web-api A collection of useful npm.org requests.
- stepdown A simple control-flow library for Node that makes parallel execution, serial execution, and error handling painless.
- a2s Provides a nice interface to a2saas.com, the asciitosvg web service.
- flan A sweet facade on top of a process.disconnect-based graceful collapse.
- zencoder-client A simple Zencoder client to manage Jobs with Node-style callbacks.
- aplus A native, barebones Promises/A+ implementation.
- resp 0.1.0
- loopback-connector-oracle Loopback Oracle Connector
- survey A tool for benchmarking in the surveying sense, not in a competitive sense.
- once-later A simple wrapper around callbacks to make them fire both once and later.
- repl-callback A handy callback to use from the REPL console.
- loopback-connector-rest Loopback REST Connector
- tmx A simple-to-use, simple-to-understand, streams-based TMX parser.
- upshot Get and set the upshot of your ideas as gists.
- nodepaper A very simple Node.js-based content management system.
- obcheckt A simple Object format checker.
- and 26 more