|Full Name||Daniel Fagnan|
Packages by thehydroimpulse
- hydro-lexer A simple, yet powerful Lexer/Tokenizer. It comes with an increadibly simple API that matches token using basic strings or Regexs.
- proper-markdown Proper markdown parser / highlighter for Node.js and the browser.
- tower-record A high-level representation of a Record. A record can be a row, item, value, etc...
- refresh.js Refresh.js is library that "Hot Reloads" your Node.js code base (Browser solution is coming soon). Whenever you change a file (execept the bootstrap files - I'll explain later), without actually reloading the whole process, your changes will be processed and executed correctly.
- titan-config config ======
- tower-server-dom DOM implementation for node.js
- titan-wrap-config This wraps a configuration object and passes it along to [titan-config](http://github.com/titananalytics/config).
- titan-ping ping ====
- tower-go Tower Go provides a concurrency mechanism similar to Clojure's `core.async` and Goroutines in Golang.
- titan-model models ======
- tower Small components for building apps, manipulating data, and managing a distributed infrastructure.
- ettore A IoC / Dependency Injection Container for node.js
- tower-server ## Installation
- toml-node TOML ====
- tower-restful-adapter restful =======
- titan-mail Mail is a small wrapper around nodemailer. It provides a central interface to manage sending emails.
- resolve.js ERROR: No README.md file found!
- and 6 more