|Full Name||Daniel Fagnan|
Packages by thehydroimpulse
- hydro-lexer A simple, yet powerful Lexer/Tokenizer. It comes with an increadibly simple API that matches token using basic strings or Regexs.
- tower-go Tower Go provides a concurrency mechanism similar to Clojure's `core.async` and Goroutines in Golang.
- titan-mail Mail is a small wrapper around nodemailer. It provides a central interface to manage sending emails.
- proper-markdown Proper markdown parser / highlighter for Node.js and the browser.
- refresh.js Refresh.js is library that "Hot Reloads" your Node.js code base (Browser solution is coming soon). Whenever you change a file (execept the bootstrap files - I'll explain later), without actually reloading the whole process, your changes will be processed and executed correctly.
- rollout-admin Admin interface for Rollout
- viewjs-scope A view scope represents an isolation within templates. Often times, you have many different areas that have either completely different scoping then others.
- rollout A redis-backed feature rollout system.
- tower-server-dom DOM implementation for node.js
- titan-wrap-config This wraps a configuration object and passes it along to [titan-config](http://github.com/titananalytics/config).
- koa-method-override Method override middleware for Koa
- skydb-node skydb-node ==========
- titan-lion A simple service discovery server for Node.js, backed by etcd. This enables you to register services under types/roles, leaving Lion to version it and give you a port number.
- ettore A IoC / Dependency Injection Container for node.js
- tower-viewjs ### Installation
- toml-node TOML ====
- titan-config config ======
- redis-set A small set wrapper around Redis. The API Redis provides is pretty ugly, so this wraps it with promises.
- and 12 more